Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog posting hosted by Breaking the Spine featuring anxiously awaited upcoming releases!
My pick this week is True
Love Story by Willow Aster. This will be released on February 19!
Sparrow Fisher is transforming. No longer dressed up in antiquated clothes and ideals, she is finally trying on her freedom.
Before she moves to New York City, she meets Ian Sterling, a musician Sparrow has dreamed about since she first saw him. The attraction is instant, but their relationship isn’t so simple.
Over a five year span, Sparrow and Ian run into each other in unusual places, and each time, Sparrow has to decide if she can trust him, if he feels the same for her, and finally, if love is really enough.
Why I can’t wait:
Even though I haven’t even gotten to read Dirty Red yet, I did cheat and read the first part of True
Love Story at the end of the book. I know. So I was hooked there. And then, Willow released a teaser on her Facebook the other day. I was double hooked. You could imagine the flailing going on at this point. And then the kicker. I saw the cover. It’s fantastic.
Make sure you to connect with Willow for all up to date information on True
- “Waiting on” Wednesday 9/5 My pick this week comes from the funniest chick in...
- “Waiting on” Wednesday 9/12 Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog posting hosted by...
- Waiting on Wednesday 10/17 Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog posting hosted by...
- Waiting on Wednesday 12/5 Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog posting hosted by...
- Waiting on Wednesday 1/9 My pick this week is Beautiful Things Never Last by...