Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
Here are the rules:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share 2 “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away; you don’t want to ruin the book for others!
- Share the TITLE and AUTHOR too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser.
This week, my teaser comes from The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. I’m about halfway through this book, and am ABSOLUTELY in love. The writing flows so wonderfully, and the story and characters are AMAZING. There is so much sadness and desperation for the main character, Lennie, but mixed with the sarcastic, dry humor, you can’t help but smile. I can tell there’s so much more to the story than I’m currently seeing, and I love that. The intrigue is there, and I cannot put this one down!
I wanted to include the blurb this week, too, because I think it’s such an amazing story, and hopefully reading the blurb, along with my gentle shove (go!) will entice you buy this and read!
This remarkable debut is perfect for fans of Sarah Dessen, Deb Caletti, and Francesca Lia Block. Just as much a celebration of love as it is a portrait of loss, Lennie’s struggle to sort her own melody out of the noise around her is always honest, often hilarious, and ultimately unforgettable.
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Loc: page 63 of hardover
Buy from Amazon: Click HERE!
Buy from iBooks: Click HERE!
- Teaser Tuesday 10/30 This week, my teaser comes from Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan....
- Teaser Tuesday 11/6 This week, my teaser comes from The Wild Ones by...
- Teaser Tuesday 9/11 Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB...
- Teaser Tuesday 11/27 easer Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at...
- Teaser Tuesday 1/22 This week, my teaser comes from Love Unexpected by Anne...